Spacelink has over 25 years of experience in the design and construction of mezzanine floors, from inspection and maintenance access areas, to small storage floors or multi-tier mezzanines for storage, production and office use.
The installation of a mezzanine floor can enable companies to utilise unused space above the main floor area which makes it an excellent alternative to moving premises. You can acquire the additional space to develop and grow your business at a fraction of the cost.
Spacelink’s unrivalled and unique mezzanine flooring service offers a precise, detailed, competitive and speedy quotation turnaround.
We offer a complete design and construction service with nationwide coverage.
Spacelink design each floor to meet your individual building requirements, enabling you to maximise space on both levels.
Survey and on-site dimensions undertaken by qualified and skilled engineers.
Core and slab samples
Spacelink use Approved Inspectors for rapid processing of current Building Regulations and Fire Officer approval; ensuring that all installations meet the necessary requirements. A final certificate is issued once an inspection has been completed.
We offer approximately a 4 to 6 week turnaround from date of order to completion of construction (dependent on size of floor).
Our mezzanine floor designs can incorporate;
- General access staircase to comply with current Building Regulations ‘Part K’ staircase in either 1200mm or 800mm widths to suit your mezzanine floor and useage
- Tubular steel hand and knee rail for office or storage floors in a powder coated finish
- Public handrail for general access floors in a range of designs and finishes
- Sliding, folding and up and over pallet gates
- Conveyors and goods lifts